Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

Contact Time 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Email secretary@isgindia.org
Phone Number +91-79 26916202

Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

DECEMBER 5, 2020

auburn gate apartments

MI / Auburn Hills Apartments; Price. To see the other amenities this … Phone Number: (360) 323-2502. If location, location, location are the three rules of finding the ideal residence, this is the place. How hard is it to make a phone call? Copper Gate, at 4750 Auburn Way N., is a $37.5 million estimated tax-credit equity, $80 million tax-exempt note, $10 million taxable note project for the Inland Group. We will be sure to utilize your valuable feedback to help us improve and serve our residents to the very best of our ability moving forward. working on fixing that), traffic (unless you live at the mall this location is highly over-rated), office mistakes; They tried to charge an impossible NSF-fee to my account, then later tried re-branded it as a "utility charge". Lastly, you'll need to find somewhere else to take your trash out because its always full and you'll probably get sprayed by a skunk. Oh, and any positive reviews I would be skeptical about. Schedule your tour today. Centrally located in Auburn Hills, Auburn Gate enjoys an easy commute to employers located in Auburn Hills and Oakland County's Automation Alley. Auburn Gate at 100 Lake Village Blvd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326, USA apartments for rent The only place to dump garbage is in the front of the complex, which is often overflowing with garbage. The satisfaction of our residents is a top priority for our team and we will certainly take your valuable feedback into consideration moving forward. See 11 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Our team is taking all possible precautions during this time while continuing to serve our residents to the best of our ability and it's great to hear that Karl was so helpful to you. Drop by Auburn Square Senior Residence today. Auburn Gate Apartments is located in Auburn Hills, Michigan in the 48326 zip code. We'd be happy to speak with you about renewing your lease and we hope that you'll let us know if we can be of assistance to you in the meantime. Some of Furnished/Flex Lease @ Auburn Gate Apartments's amenities include in unit laundry, patio / balcony, and garbage disposal. Far from it. Please don't hesitate to give us a call or stop by the office if there's anything we can help you with in the future. If there is anything we can help you with in hopes of making your time here more enjoyable, or if you have any concerns that you'd like to discuss with us, we encourage you to contact our office at your convenience. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! The largest development financed by the commission to date, the family-oriented apartments are spread over a 29-acre property that will feature multiple playgrounds, a pool, sport courts, two clubhouses and a trail system. The property features 1 - 2 BR rental units available starting at $1008. Contact Information and Hours. Be the first to add a review on this property. Auburn Gate, Auburn Hills. Property Manager at Auburn Gate Apartments, responded to this review: Thank you for the glowing review! great apartment at a reasonable price." Though we're sorry to hear that parking has been a source of frustration for you, we appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. It simply grew through the paint. Copper Gate Apartments will amaze you with their style, modern design features, and wonderful open room concept. We understand that you may be frustrated with our policies regarding early lease termination and that this has had a negative impact on your opinion of the community. We would also like to take this opportunity to comment on some of the statements made in your review. (248) 333-1993 We do apologize for any inconvenience that you've experienced in regard to our amenities, but we sincerely want you to enjoy your home to the fullest. Find apartments for rent at Auburn Gate Apartments from $1,303 in Auburn Hills, MI. Menu & Reservations ... We chose this apartment community when we were moving back to MI from another state and the photos and first tour of the apartments looked great. We would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have about your account and home and offer you as much assistance as possible in improving your stay. But if you read the reviews on other sites they are all terrible. The apartment was clean but there were a few technical issues. When you're looking for something fun to do, sit back and relax by the pool. We're so glad to hear that you and your wife are continuing to enjoy your home here at Auburn Gate and that our current team has helped to enhance your experience. Copper Gate Apartments for rent in Auburn, WA. Apartments at Auburn Gate Apartments are equipped with Air Conditioner, Wheelchair Access and Refrigerator and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,332 to $ 2,032.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Volleyball Court, Spa/Hot Tub and Free Weights and is located on 100 Lake Village Blvd in the 48326 zip code. The rent increases are insane. Meticulously designed for those with discerning tastes, Auburn Gate’s pristine, contemporary residences will change your perception of what apartment living can be. 580 likes. Auburn Gate is a 900 - 1,532 sqft apartment in Auburn Hills in zip code 48326. Centrally located in Auburn Hills, Auburn Gate enjoys an easy commute to employers located in Auburn Hills and Oakland County's Automation Alley. You searched for 2 bedroom rentals in Bifrost Gate. We have crafted our community to cater to your unique needs and designed our apartments with features that will change your perception of what apartment living can be.Our 1 and 2-bedroom residences and 2 and 3-bedroom loft-style residences are just what you need to view to … Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. No Problem! If you'd like to discuss your thoughts with us further, or if there is anything specific we can help you with to make your experience more positive moving forward, we hope you'll feel free to contact our office at your convenience. Choose from one of our spacious newly upgraded residences. B epIQ Rating. Restaurants are all around and all manner of services and repair facilities are nearby. They were very quick. Our dedicated maintenance team is committed to resolving all reported issues in a timely manner. He took his time and talked us through our concerns. The manager makes a million excuses for everything that is brought to their attention. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you further in order to offer you as much assistance as possible in addressing them. I'm pretty happy with my experience living at Auburn Gate. I have made close to a dozen complaints through online, phone, and in person mediums and only twice has maintenance showed up. Fellow residents are professionals working close by. They gave away mom's garage and all the items are gone out of it included a Christmas present she left inside, a shovel (believe me, you'll need it- they plow you in and wont help you get out of your garage), they took over 3 days to replace our furnace and when we called to see when maintenance was coming, Kari the manager didn't know and didn't seem to care what was going on. Find the best-rated apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. No issues with noise or loud neighbors. Keep your car close by with parking spots available for rent. The community is beautiful and the clubhouse, main office, and gym are newly renovated. About Auburn Gate Apartments. Please call the office at your earliest convenience and schedule a time to speak with management directly if you are interested in doing so. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, Mahmoud. The property manager updated this rental listing 4 hours, 20 minutes ago. My lamps literally move around on my table because the upstairs people stomp, run, and sound like they are coming through the ceiling. The 1,100 sq. Additionally, though apartment-style living can result in some external noise, we do enforce community noise policies and expect residents to be respectful of their neighbors. This lack of insulation also allows bugs into your unit. Over priced for quality of living. Office Hours We do apologize for any miscommunication you've experienced regarding renting a garage and would be happy to speak with you about their availability. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Gabrielle! Looking for apartments in Auburn? Your new home is waiting for you at Auburn Gate!Enjoy a simple commute to many major employers located right in Auburn Hills or within Oakland County’s Automation Alley. The top of the stove gets very hot when the oven is on. Enjoy high quality, spacious apartment homes with a fully-equipped health club and spa, an exclusive clubhouse, swimming pool, unspoiled nature parks and trails, as well as a full range of added extras that cater to your every need. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a positive living experience. Terrible, take your hard earned money elsewhere. The old management had someone check it out but they never fixed anything . Discover Auburn Hills. If you have any issue, the staff is rude when you ask them to address it. I though this was supposed to be my "home"? Thank you for the kind words and much appreciated recommendation! My Recommendation: if you want to live at Auburn Gate Apartments then buy a truck or SUV, at least you can park on the grass. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. and they towed my car with out my knowledge or consent. I don’t even know where to start. B epIQ Rating. I was grateful that Karl is working during this time. Right now its 80 degrees in my apartment and I have an infant!!! We're very sorry to hear that your experience has not been more positive. Please make a better choice than I did and go somewhere else! We're so glad to hear that you are continuing to enjoy your home here at Auburn Gate and that you feel at peace here. The community is beautiful and I always recommend it it any friends looking to move in the area. Address: 4750 Auburn Way N Auburn, WA 98002 . He then asked few "protocol" questions before he entered my apartment and started his job. Apartments in this building are about 19% more expensive than the Auburn Hills average. 100 Lake Village Blvd Across the road is the great lakes shopping center and all major restaurants and grocery shopping centers with in short distance. Thank you for your feedback, Mary. My advice is to stay far, far away. It has been a very responsive and professional experience. Copper Gate Apartments is located in Auburn, Washington in the 98002 zip code. We want each of our residents to enjoy their homes to the fullest and see the full value of our community. Nearby cities include Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Rochester, Lake Orion, and Bloomfield Hills. The unit renovations are well done and pet friendly. It's unfortunate that your experience has not met your expectations, Cheryl. The apartments themselves are quiet and cozy, and if you have the money the refurbished apartments look amazing. 100 Lake Village Blvd Auburn Hills, MI 48326. 48313, 48334, 48342, 48309, and … 248-457-5452. 48313, 48334, 48342, 48309, and … None of the apartment community that I stayed so far has this rule and trust me they were way better than this place in many aspects. Nearby cities include Pontiac, Rochester Hills, Rochester, Lake Orion, and Bloomfield Hills. Find the best-rated apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. Auburn Gate is a 900 - 1,532 sqft apartment in Auburn Hills in zip code 48326. Our Auburn Hills apartments are the perfect place to call home because comfort comes easy at Auburn Gate. Though you'll probably need a car here, the area is bike-friendly, so you can get some things done without having to drive. Find the best-rated apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. Excellent access to I-75 makes getting to nearby cities like Rochester, Troy, or Royal Oak quick and easy! I lived here for 13 months, 12 of the months was with a different leasing company which had no idea or didn't care how the property looked. We are available to discuss this situation with you further, so please feel free to reach out to us here in the office at your convenience, we look forward to assisting you. They started to install dumpster locations through the complex but never followed through. They don’t have recycling. Rose Gate Adult Foster Care Home is a 55 and over senior housing complex situated at 805 W Midland in Bay county and offers senior living in Auburn, Michigan. Find the resources you need to ensure your lifestyle is everything you want it to be. I was grateful that there was a protocol to follow safety. One of the main reasons I chose Auburn Gate was the availability of enclosed carports. They do raffles at the front desk for TVs if you write a positive review. We are right next to the freeway which generates some noise, but I'm so used to it I don't even notice it anymore. Richard and the maintenance staff are remarkable. Maintenance responds quickly. 3. We're so glad to hear that Richard and our team have helped to make your experience with Auburn Gate such a positive one. Check out the additional Nearby Schools for more boundary details. B epIQ Rating. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. I can keep going. My wife and I have lived in this complex for almost 6 years now. If they really cared about the place they would try to help. Lack of parking, garbage (one dumpster for the entire complex, but no worries, management is ALWAYS! The spa like features are always broke or dirty. You'll find it is not uncommon in the multifamily housing industry for written notice-to-vacate to be required prior to ending a lease agreement. Nos complace saber que está disfrutando de su decisión de llamar hogar a Auburn Gate junto con todo lo que el complejo tiene para ofrecer. They do a horrific job of snow removal and I've never been able to figure out who actually has a garage because it sure doesn't seem to be any of the people renting. Easy access to I-75 makes getting to and from nearby cities such as Rochester, Troy or Royal Oak easy! I noticed the biggest improvement in the last year since the newest staff members had been chosen. Fortunately, the pool was always enjoyable, after they cleaned it up, replaced missing tiles, and purchased new pool furniture. We'll be sure to take your valuable feedback into consideration. We're sorry to hear that your experience with our community has fallen short of your expectations. This place is a joke. Over priced apartments to be called luxury. 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bifrost Gate, Auburn, WA. I expect to remain longer. We're so glad to hear that your experience has gotten off to a great start and that our team has been so helpful. It’s also comical how they advertise the sauna in the clubhouse. Check availability! The upkeep of our homes and the satisfaction of our residents are top priorities for our team and we apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your time here. Share details of your own experience with this property. Downtown Auburn Hills is located along Clinton River, complete with a riverside park. We sincerely want each of our residents to enjoy their homes and the community to the fullest. Specialties: Centrally located in Auburn Hills, Auburn Gate enjoys an easy commute to employers located in Auburn Hills and Oakland County's Automation Alley. Thank you for your review! The complex has changed hands a few times since we moved in, but I like the current owners. ¡Gracias por tu reseña! You hear everything. Thank you Karl. We’re pleased to see that your experience here has been so positive! The trash is constantly overflowing and disgusting. I even took a tour with Joey recently to view a fantastic model of their enhanced units that are coming available (deep wood flooring, gray scale modern granite, stainless steel….absolutely gorgeous!) If you notice their website only has 15 reviews and they are all great. Are you a current resident at Auburn Gate? Front desk is rude, management is even worse. Wonderful so far, we've been here a week, but found the place back in April. Auburn Gate, Auburn Hills. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Auburn Gate offers the luxuries of a resort in everyday living with the freedom and ease of renting. It has capacity of 10 senior apartments. Please feel free to reach out to us here in the office if our team can be of assistance. The upkeep of our homes is important to us and we strive to address issues as promptly and thoroughly as possible. 4. This is not a luxury apt complex. There is only 1 space/garage per apartment even though they have multiple 2 bedroom apartments and if you are handicap, good luck having a spot. When it got into the negatives, I was worried the pipes were going to burst. I feel safe and secure here. They are quick to respond to any maintenance issues we may have. Choose Stonegate Mobile Home Community1. Read 256 reviews of Auburn Gate in Auburn Hills, MI to know before you lease. Find the best-rated apartments in Auburn Hills, MI. MI We greatly appreciate your feedback! Auburn Gate at 100 Lake Village Blvd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326, USA apartments for rent Make Your Move. Find 51 photos of the 100 Lake Village Blvd #34-34106 apartment on Zillow. I have lived at Auburn Gate for 2 years and it has been great! We have crafted our community to cater to your unique needs and designed our apartments with features that will change your perception of what apartment living can be.Our 1 and 2-bedroom residences and 2 and 3-bedroom loft-style residences are just what you need to view to finalize your new home search.

Thermo Fisher Scientific Greenville, Sc, Interactive Art Exhibit San Francisco, Cubera Snapper Regulations Florida, Travelport News Today, Long Beach Surf Spots, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Instant Build, Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Uk, Black Mountain Art Festival, Radioland Murders Wiki,

ISG India © 2016 - 2018 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed and Maintained by Shades of Web