Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

Contact Time 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Email secretary@isgindia.org
Phone Number +91-79 26916202

Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

DECEMBER 5, 2020

high archer to sniper job change

A sample MPI job launch line using aprun looks like: aprun -n 1536 my_mpi_executable.x arg1 arg2 If you’ve played Ragnarok Mobile before, it will be easy for you to change job, but for the new ones, it takes a lot of time and trouble to figure out how to change job … Sniper, requires to not be disturbed on her rotation, a bit of disruption and DPS would dipped a lot. Jobs are unlocked once a crew member meets all the requirements (see the "requirements" column in the table below). Flu Mask, Gangster Mask, Anything you want. The Sniper specializes in assassinating enemies from a distance. Shoes [1], Boots [1], Tidal Shoes [1], Valkyrie’s Shoes [1], Black Leather Boots [0] or [1], Vidar’s Boots. Binoculars, Sunglasses [1], Blinker, Dark Blinder, Etc. Utilizing Sniper’s fast attack speed, the Critter is able to do much more damage then the AGI/DEX build in single, normal attacks. Increases all stats by 5 regardless of skill level. Party members also get both supportive effects of the skill. This build is good on monsters with high defense, but be wary of mobbing unless you plan on manually Blitz Beating. A Hunter’s Bow or the Burning / Earthen / Freezing / Gale / Orc Archer’s Bows are fine also. To become a Sniper, you must find a book called 'the Book of Ymir' in 'Sage Castle', Yuno. There are many, many options for a good bow. Buku itu akan membawamu ke Valhalla sehingga kamu dapat mengubah jobmu melalui NPC Job Sniper. Wind Walker takes 100SP, True Sight takes 40, etc. This Sniper Guide forms part of the comprehensive ADL build guide that covers everything you need to know for progressing through the Archer job tree. LUK 66~99 (With or without Gloria, increase in multiples of 3). If you want to try out wiki markup without damaging a page, why not use the sandbox? An uncommon Sniper build, however effective in mobbing. Those flaws are not displayed here. Your DEX should be pretty high with this build, though, so a 2×2x Composite Bow [4] should be the best combo for max damage. Very dependent on Scholar or SP regaining items if using a lot of skills at once. When you click on the Heart of Ymir, you will be transported to Valhalla. Just level your high archer normally and when your character reaches to job lvl 40 or 50 you can now change into a sniper. I don’t use a Falcon Assault build on my sniper, so the sample builds may not be accurate. Just be patient. You must also have EXACTLY 1,285,000 Z. One shot, one kill! The Falcon return to its aid, with new Falcon skills especially Falcon Assault. Get 10 Job Levels as a Novice High and proceed to the Archer Guild. They also have skills that amplify their bow mastery, as well as piercing arrow skills. They don’t level as fast as an AGI/DEX variant, but they’re a lot more fun to play because your falcon is like a machine gun. 3rd Class Job Change Requirements. When friendship strengthens, so does their power. So you’ve blasted through Archer and Hunter and have made it to Sniper. Well, this is it! Once your high novice attain the job lvl of 10 you can change into a high archer. Below is a list of where to change your job and what skills you need. Just go back to Payon where you change into an archer, you don't need to take the job change exam just go and talk to the archer guildsman and he will change you into a high archer. Make sure that you have no items and no zeny beforeyou talk to the Valkyrie (your weight must be 0). Note: As a high novice, you will get 100 stat points to distribute freely. Ghost Bandana, Apple of Archer, Ulle’s Cap [1], Kitsune Mask, Ramen Hat, Bunny Band, etc. This is the hardest build to play because a lack of int requires more sp items to keep trapping longer. High int supported by decent vit and dex. Falcon Assaulters can easily dispatch an enemy in a couple of hits. ADL Sniper. Although your flee is extremely crappy, you don’t take as much damage as the other builds, and if all else fails you can switch to a bow and still do decent Double Strafes. The damage is calculated the same way as Blitz Beat, based on DEX and INT: Therefore at level 5, this skill will do damage equivalent to Blitz Beat x 5. Get 10 Job Levels as a Novice High and proceed to the Archer Guild. The Falcon build, otherwise known as the Falconer, is more of a “for fun” build, from my personal experience. Now speak to your Class NPC. With the 30-40 VIT you’re giving yourself more HP and defense, which is always good. The str is for holding potions and sp items, while vit is for stun immunity. There is no better way to describe the Sniper. Accessories:Archer figures(for beginners-obtainable from a quest at Quest Shop)or better use Gloves with zerom card. "Here I show you how to change from a High Novice to a High Acolyte. LUK is best in multiples of 3, if I’m not mistaken, so make sure your final LUK is divisible by 3. Many of you asking me to translate the archer/hunter/sniper skill descriptions. Giving them a small glimmer of survivability. There is no better way to describe the Sniper. This page is a stub. ONE SHOOT ONE KILL ~ Sniper Guide by vidzkun__ INTRODUTION Sniper, wow, a devastating job that will satisfy you to kill every monster and classes you meet in fields (if it is PK server, you could attack players also. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. Each job has its own max level, stats growth, and equipment proficiency, skill, and ability. The Falcon Assaulter has much more HP and defense then the other Sniper builds because it relies on using it’s falcon to deal mass amounts of damage in a single attack. The book will lead you to Valhalla so you can change your job through the Sniper job NPC. You do not need to FA for this build but you may(the damage will be quite weak, ranging from 4-5k). All you really need skill-wise are Double Strafe, Ankle Snare, Improve Concentration, Vulture’s Eye, Owl’s Eye, and Arrow Repel for this build to work nicely. Go back all the way to the Valkyrie Hall and talk to the sniper NPC. That meaning you’ll have a partymate that would gather mobs of 20-30 monsters and kill them all in few shots. Deal high amounts of damage quickly, via Double Strafe or Falcon Assault. A sample is(Totals, with gears and buffs): A critter is a decent build for hunting items, if you don’t want to constantly use skills. With the ability to deal mass amounts of damage quickly, lock your opponent in place, and have the added advantage of having a Falcon, Snipers can be extremely deadly. The official International Ragnarok Online site has incorrect information regarding Falcon Eyes. Increase Movement Speed and flee rate of the player and party members. They also have skills that amplify their bow mastery, as well as piercing arrow skills. If you didn’t know, auto-Blitz Beat divides the damage between the monsters, so if you’re attacking one monster and there’s one more stacked on it, you’ll do half the damage you normally would with your falcon, but you’ll be hitting both of the monsters. If you'd like to find where to obtain a certain skill, please see the Skills page. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. They gained a new skill called Falcon Assaultwith the help of his lifelong friend, the falcon. Sample Equipment for The Falcon Assaulter. Gloves [1], Brooches [1], Orleans Gloves [1], Rosaries [1]. agi+90(base) You could also make status Composite Bows (freeze, stun, silence, curse) and mess around since your damage isn’t too good any ways. Also you must reach at least job level 40 as a transcendent 1st class character. This is one build that shouldn't be ignored. You are required to complete three objectives in order and within 3 minutes to pass the test: Kill any 4 of the monsters labelled Job Change Monster. Ability to lock enemies in place with higher attack speeds, or Ankle Snare. This one is based more for WoE or Bio 3 leveling(since they are kind of similar, in a way). Talk to the examiner to automatically change into a Archer High. From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki, https://strategywiki.org/w/index.php?title=Ragnarok_Online/Jobs/Sniper&oldid=556362. I job change my high archer to sniper at job 42, which leaves me job 1 on arrow shower, and i don't see how bad would AS 1 vs AS 9 help me level in my sniper range. I do have prior Ragnarok experience from the official server; however, I forgot most of what I learned since its been over 10 years since I touched the game.This combined with the custom w… Talk to the examiner to automatically change into a Archer High. To become a Sniper, you must first reach base level 99 & job level 50 as a Hunter. If you don’t have a priest to constantly keep Gloria on you, your falcon doesn’t fly as much. Crossbow [3], Bazerald, Combat Knife, Main Gauche [4], Moonlight Dagger, etc. For ANY OTHER CLASS you must go to their CORRESPONDING GUILD: For example: High Novice - High Swordsman go to Izlude swordsman guild High Novice - High Mage go to Geffen mage guild High Novice - High Archer go to Payon Archer's guild You simply have to start the quest at Payon Archer Village by talking to the Archer Guildsman and she will tell you to collect trunks. Just answer yes when asked and she will change you into a Sniper. ADL Ranger. Falcon Assault will compliment this build since you have high INT anyways. Once you collect enough trunks you can pass the test and become an archer. Falconers usually have a lower amount of DEX, so a Crossbow may be a better choice to maximize your damage. Muffler [1], Wool Scarf [1], Vali’s Manteau, Crest of the Rider [0] and [1], Heavenly Maiden’s Robe [1], Undershirt [0] and [1], Valkyrie’s Manteau [1]. This page contains unnecessary drivel. Gloves [1], Earrings [1], Expert Rings [1], Rosaries [1], Orlean’s Gloves [1], etc. Check out our full guide on how to unlock Job Breakthrough and reach Job Level 70 using Peak Shards. Apple of Archer, Ulle’s Cap [1] (With Incubus Card), Crown of Mistress, Ramen Hat, Beret, Feather Beret, etc. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. If you are qualified, please edit it to remove the drivel, and then remove this template from the page. High SP costs from skills, I.E. Because this skill adds +5 to all stats, it will actually increase Crit by 11~12 overall at level 10 (LUK +5). Hunter Job change to Hunter. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. Mufflers [1], Wool Scarf [1], Vali’s Manteau, Crest of the Rider [0] and [1], Heavenly Maiden’s Robe [1], Undershirt [0] and [1], Valkyrie’s Manteau [1]. Ability to snipe enemies from afar, thus not taking much damage versus having to be right up against the monster to kill it. It ignores DEF and is Great to spam during WoE. A sample build would be(Totals, with gears and buffs): When playing on a Falconer, Priests are your best friends, since Gloria helps a lot. For ANY OTHER CLASS you must go to their CORRESPONDING GUILD: For example: High Novice - High Swordsman go to Izlude swordsman guild High Novice - High Mage go to Geffen mage guild High Novice - High Archer go to Payon Archer's guild It’s also good for higher defense monsters, since crits by-pass defense. That said, pure ADLs only use Fatal arrow to further boost their damage, not as a damage source itself. A sample build would be(Totals, with gears and buffs): With that 30-40 INT you’re getting about 50-100 more SP than with INT at 1, which is really nice for leveling a Sniper. Falcon Assaulters have the option of using daggers and/or bows. Talk to the Sniper NPC to change your job. It's replaced by better skills in the Hunter and Sniper trees. 2x(Race)2x(Size) or 2x(Race)1x(Size)1x(Element) Composite Bows [4] or Burning / Gale / Earthen / Freezing / Orc Archer’s Bows are fine too. There is no better explanation than this to describe the Sniper class! Apple of Archer, Ulle’s Cap [1], Alice Doll [1], Feather Beret, Ramen Hat, Crown of Mistress, Etc. Unlike with previous jobs, you’ll be spending a considerable amount of time as a Sniper. Shoes [1], Boots [1], Tidal Shoes [1], Black Leather Boots [0] and [1], Valkyrie’s Shoes [1], Vidar’s Boots, Crystal Pumps. Capable of using your Falcon to higher extents, via Falcon specific builds. As our aim is to present helpful and complete guides for games, pages do not need to contain unnecessary information, such as the names of contributors, or mini guides for editing. I’d like to start off with Hunter Skills since I’m now a lvl 71 sniper. Archer -> Hunter --99/50-> npc in juno to rebirth -> high novice -> high archer -> book in juno to change to sniper --99/70 sniper -> Ranger 0 Back to top Go to the Sage Castle[Juno 87,322]. 5. int+9(base) Before you take the quest, keep in mind that your Job Level as a Novice should be 10. One shot, one kill! The Hit added is not a percentage but an exact amount. in order to submit jobs. High Novices have 25% more HP/SP than regular Novices, 1 additional point in each stat through job bonuses, and can be differentiated by their blue (female) or brown (male) clothing. NOTE: Soul in WoE: SE was constantly detecting stupid sinxs trying to grimtooth the barricades, and then they fell to precast not realizing they were unhidden. Command the Falcon to deliver numerous blows to a target. ADL Archer Guide (Beginner) Level Penalty (EXP & Drop Rates) ... Once you hit Job Level 70 you should have the 3rd Job Change Quest in your quest list. I’m going to translate all the skills one by one. Ragnarok Online | Table of Contents | Walkthrough | Gameplay | Jobs | Items | Maps | Quests. Go back all the way to the Valkyrie Hall and talk to the sniper NPC. He will request a donation of 1,285,000 Z and allow you north to read the Book of Ymir. When you are ready to hit your transcendent second job, go back to read the Book of Ymir to get up to Valkyrie. told you to keep buying Peak Shards in preparation for 3rd Job Class? Philippine Ragnarok Online Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Cannot use shields when using bows, giving you less resistance/defense then most other classes. Also, Sonic Blow is a 2nd job skill, DS is a first job skill. She relies a lot on the pilot and circumstances … The test area is a maze populated with Porings, Zombies, Archer Skeletons, and Mummies, and scattered with puddles of water. One shot, one kill. You can use Bazerald, Combat Knife, Status / Dex / Vit Main Gauches, Moonlight Dagger, etc. There are 49 known Jobs in the game. Owl’s Eye 10 Elemental Arrow 10 > 20 Owl’s Eye 10 Vulture’s Eye 10 > 20 Arrow Shower 10. This is more of an agressive DS build, you can efficently DS people with a decent ASPD and use your Int to Falcon Assault with decent damage or keep your SP up. Also increases ATK, Hit, and Crit for the skill's duration. I would go into more detail, but I wouldn’t want to steer you in the wrong direction, card stacking is like a foreign language to me. To become a Sniper, you must find a book called 'the Book of Ymir' in 'Sage Castle', Juno. Talk to the corresponding NPC for your job, he/she will change you into your Transcendent Class second job. The book will lead you to Valhalla so you can change your job through the Sniper job NPC. It will ask you to head to Adventure Hall HQ in Prontera. Read the Book of Ymir again to return to Valhalla. After changing to a specialty class, the … This build can FA for high amounts of damage, while usually using a dagger and switching to an earthen bow to curse and stone curse players. They’re really hard to get decent information on because they’re a dying breed or something, and I’ve never really used one before, so bear with me. A falconer relies on their bird to deal most of the damage, so you have less DEX than other builds. Remove all your equipment and items and put them in storage. After you finish talking with her, she will change you into a high novice. After reading the book, proceed south and go down a flight of stairs into a labyrinth. In a Sniper’s hands, the bow is a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage and carnage. If you’re low on cash a +5-7 Hunter’s Bow works perfectly fine in many situations. Gloves [1], Brooches [1], Orleans Gloves [1], Rosary [1]. Put some STR so you can hold more traps and stuff. However, after this you'll want to Transcend and become a High Novice, which leads to High Archer, and then Sniper. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. ARCHER: is the long range physical damage dealer job class of this game.Your Archer stats and skill build will be based on your future preferred 2nd job class and so on. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. This skill will also bypass Raydric garments if the user has an enchant, endow, or elemental arrows. Untuk menjadi seorang Sniper, kamu harus membaca Buku dari Ymir di 'Kastil sage', di Kota Juno (Kastil besar di arah jam 11 untuk Rebirth). Talk to the Archer Guildsman (payon_in02 64,71). With all that was previously said, Snipers are not all that perfect and unbeatable. Head to the Archer Guild (pay_arche 145, 164) in the Archer Village north of Payon. They will be able to deploy traps just like their pre-transcendental form, the Hunter job class. True Sight 10 Trump Tamer 10 > 15 Ferity Awakening 5 > 10 Others based on preference. Talk to the Sniper NPC to change your job. To start the quest go to JUNO then go to the building located [at yuno 87,322] at the upper left part of the map and talk to Metheus Slyphe (I don’t know the spelling... but you'll find it) and he will request a donation of 1,285,000z. You will be warped in a labyrinth, once out find the "HEART of YMIR" just click it and you will be transported to the "VALKYRIE HALL, THE HALL OF HONOR". This page has been accessed 65,213 times. For bows, Composite Bows [4] or Crossbows [3]. When friendship strengthens, so does their power. Falcon Assault bypasses Defending Aura (not to be confused with the monster variation, NPC DEFENDER). I’m not sure if you need AGI, but since you’re going to be mobbing with this build, I swapped it out with VIT. You must learn to move traps in bio3 with arrow shower, and quickly trap up a corridor for WoE. An Archer have unparalleled accuracy and efficiency with bows and arrows, being able … Help us expand it, and you get a cookie. Shoes [1], Boots [1], Tidal Shoes [1], Valkyrie’s Shoes [1], Vidar’s Boots, Crystal Pumps. Both archery and precision shooting of firearms require good form, proper breathing, focus and physical and mental consistency. Agi/Int/Dex. Once you get through it, you will find theHeart of Ymir. This will also give the player an additional +5 Hit (unaccounted for in the chart) regardless of level (DEX +5). The Falcon Assaulter is a pretty versatile build. You can stay at geographers until you change to Hunter, and then some. Effects that are similar to the Wind Walker skill, such as increased movement speed from Increase Agility do not stack with Wind Walker (but flee increasement does). Job Change Quest. (I think? 5.4.2 Parallel job launcher aprun The job launcher for parallel jobs on ARCHER is aprun.The /home filesystem is not accessible from the compute nodes, so you have to be in a directory on the /work parallel filesystem in order to use aprun i.e. Four of the six months have been dedicated to playing the Sniper class exclusively. The AGI/DEX build is one of the most used builds due to the fact that you can level very easy and fast with it. ), PvP arena, even WoE (due de facto Sniper… They gained a new skill called Falcon Assaultwith the help of his lifelong friend, the falcon. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. This is a Archer Job Quest Guide of Ragnarok Online. Get at least 40 Job Levels as a Archer High and return to the Sage Castle in Juno. ADL Archer. Congratulations! I usually job change at job level 42 as regular archer, and job 50 as high archer. If you’re planning to be a sniper your character must be a 99 base lvl and must be a second job also. INT makes your falcon do more damage, LUK helps bring it out more often, and AGI gives you a faster attack speed; giving you more chances for your bird to come out. Each crew can have one job at a time. You must also release the falcon you possess. Valkyrie’s Shield [1], Orlean’s Server(Plate) [1], Stone Buckler [1], Thorny Shield [1], Strong Shield [1]. Improve Concentration 10 > 20 Blitz Beat 10 Beast Mastery 5 > 20 Splitting Arrow 5 Heavy Arrow 10. High Novices level the same way regular novices do, and must learn all 9 Basic Skills again in order to change to their respective High First Class job. (Also have problems with bugs). In order to job change into the 3rd Class, you must be Job Level 70 via Job Breakthrough. The Sniper is truly master of the Bow, where in it becomes a deadly instrument capable of dealing massive damage. 1 Background 2 Job Change Quest 3 Notable Archers 4 Races 5 Armor 6 Weapons 7 Abilities 7.1 Ragnarok Online 7.2 Ragnarok Online II 8 Advanced Jobs 8.1 Ragnarok Online 8.2 Ragnarok Online II 9 Media No data yet. 2. You can also use the Burning/Earthen/Freezing/Gale/Orc Archer’s Bows. Just answer yes when asked and she will change you into a Sniper. Tights [1], Odin’s Blessing [1], Panties [0] or [1] and Valkyrie’s Armor [1]. Then enter to the north portal and talk with the Valkyrie (note: you must have no items equipted, no items in your inventory, and no zennies or else the valkyrie will teleport you back to the BOOK OF YMIR!!!). She will then turn you into a Novice High and send you to the city where you gained your first job(in this case Payon). The build unfortunately is ineffective in PVP, damaging other players with 3 to 4 thousand points of damage. Falconers depend on LUK, AGI, and INT for maximum falcon damage. One of the major drawbacks to a Falcon Assaulter build is that the damage can be reduced greatly via Raydric Card, Noxious Card, Thara Frog Card, Beret, Feather Beret, etc. Tights [0] or [1], Odin’s Blessing [1], Pantie [0] or [1], Valkyrie’s Armor [1]. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. Open the exit by activating a switch. ADL Hunter. Step 1: Register for the Archer Job Change Quest. Sniper has a lot of casting skills, which if disrupted will make her suffer a lot of DPS lost. Gloves [1], Earrings [1], Rosaries [1], Orlean’s Gloves [1], etc. Just level your high archer normally and when your character reaches to job lvl 40 or 50 you can now change into a sniper. Exit the maze. The Critter is pretty self-explanatory. Get at least 40 Job Levels as a Archer High and return to the Sage Castle in Juno. A sample build would be (Totals, with gears and buffs): Most of the damage-dealing traps have an INT+DEX = damage boosting equation, so you’re going to want to have a decent INT/DEX ratio. dex+99(base) Kamu harus memiliki Job Level setidaknya 40 sebagai Transcendent 1st class. vit+20(base) Luck+1. Read the Book of Ymir again to return to Valhalla. Any player can change to a specialty class (Ninja, Samurai, and Minstrel) after level 100. High dex/str/vit. At the time of writing this guide, I have been a part of this community for six months. Hi, my name's General Frost and this is my first attempt at writing a guide on TalonRO. just save 1.5M to 2M) After the pricey donation has ended proceed north to the "BOOK of YMIR", after reading the book go to the south part and down to the stairs & enter the portal. The Sniper is the master of the Bow. Archer Job Change Guide Requirements Base Level: None Job Level: 10 Item (s) (Consumed): Varies Rewards Item (s): Bow, Arrows: Quest Reward(s): Jobchange to Archer: 1. They can also use a shield, unlike the other builds that rely on hitting with bows, giving them even more resistance and defense. Gloves [1], Brooches [1], Orleans Gloves [1]. When you talk to the Valkyrie, she will commend you for your bravery and perseverance. The dex is mainly for enabling fast reaction and movement. Go inside and look for Metheus Slyphe. "Here I show you how to change from a High Novice to a High Acolyte. Direkomendasikan untuk mendapatkan Job Level 50, karena kamu pasti akan … Remember how people (including us!) Congratulations! The Trapper focuses on using traps as its main damage-dealing. Ragnarok M Eternal Love and the Chinese version Ragnarok Mobile has pretty much the same quests, characters, maps, and locations. str-1 same thing happen to my minstrel too, i change job at 42 as a high archer. To begin, simply talk to the Archer Guildsman, who is inside the Archer Guild in the Archer Village (coordinates: payon_in02 64, 71). Shoes [1], Boots [1], Tidal Shoes [1], Valkyrie’s Shoes [1], Vidar’s Boots. Tights [1], Odin’s Blessing [1], Sniping Suit [1] and Valkyrie’s Armor [1]. https://pro.fandom.com/wiki/Sniper?oldid=7258. Archer -> Hunter is the same for both, for the best way to blow through to level 99/50 Hunter. Sniping Suit is a good armor for those who often use this skill, as this skill has a long reuse delay. Apple of Archer, Ramen Hat, Ulle’s Cap [1] (With Incubus), Crown of Mistress, Beret, Feather Beret, etc. Job 42 so you can get everything maxed except Arrow Shower, which you get to 1(or 9 if you go to job 50). Description. Ability to cause many status ailments via traps and/or status bows. Manual Blitz Beat, however, doesn’t split between the mobs. If you need help with wiki markup, see the wiki markup page. Archers are skilled with the bow and have the ability to accurately hit their targets from long distances. DS is just a levelling tool in ROM. Apple of Archer, Ulle’s Cap [1], Kitsune Mask, Alice Doll [1], Feather Beret, Ramen Hat, Crown of Mistress, Etc. Dagger-wise you have many options. I don’t really use a Critter build that much, so you’ll have to adjust this build to your liking. 3.Skills 4.Where to lvl up: The sniper is the easiest to lvl up Y.Y and the best cuz in the time u r lvlin u can get zeny to get ur gears 1-11:Ant Hell 1 - Ant Eggs til' u get job 10 It is located in the Upper Left corner of the map. Also you must reach at least job level 40 as a transcendent 1st class character. The Sniper job class specialize in precision and their powerful ranged attacks. You have now reached Sniper class. This page was last edited on 4 April 2011, at 19:01. Muffler [1], Wool Scarf [1], Vali’s Manteau, Heavenly Maiden’s Robe [1], Valkyrie’s Manteau [1], etc. They specialize in precise and powerful ranged attacks. Snipers do have weaknesses, just as all Job classes do depending on the situation.

Social Work In Africa Jobs, Narrow Sans Serif Fonts, Boy Png Hd, Rose Backroad Review 2020, Lula Cafe Gift Card,

ISG India © 2016 - 2018 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed and Maintained by Shades of Web