Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

Contact Time 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Email secretary@isgindia.org
Phone Number +91-79 26916202

Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

DECEMBER 5, 2020

ikea plastic bag holder hack

Ikea hack. Filed Under: Crafting, Crafts, DIYing, IKEA hacks, Organizing, Roundups Tagged With: IKEA, ikea hack, ikea hacks, organize, plastic bag storage, storage, variera. The good news is you can find these basic cardboard magazine holders all over the place, sometimes even the dollar store. convert a IKEA blue bag into a rather small backpack (30cm * 10cm * 40cm) or (12'' * 8'' … Ikea Variera Wall Mount Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Vinyl Yarn Organizer. You can also keep baggies of chips on hand for school lunches or store veggies like potatoes and onions. Things we had no idea we needed, but suddenly we can’t pry from our own hands because “it’s such a great deal”. Aug 29, 2010 - This Pin was discovered by Sarah Friendship. I agree with jessica I would have never thought of any of these! That helps others know whether they want to try this project, too! *This post contains affiliate links. This versatile product can be used in literally dozens of different ways. Jun 21, 2020 - Before: VARIERA Plastic Bag Dispenser - IKEA. Are you a crafty-type? We find SO MANY great deals in that Ikea marketplace that aren’t on our shopping list when we first enter the store. This is only the tip of the iceberg too! if you looking for Ikea Grocery Bag Holder Ikea Plastic Bag Holder Hacks and Ideas and you feel this is useful, you must share this image to your friends. To ease her fears, she created her “0.80 euro bridal bathroom helper” in three minutes with an IKEA bag and a pair of scissors. You are an angel. item 4 IKEA Variera Plastic Bag Dispenser White 800.102.22 4 - IKEA Variera Plastic Bag … In fact, exactly the opposite, right? The VARIERA is the perfect shape and size for a bathroom or mudroom. And it’s all FREE. Of course, Ikea has it’s own genius “hacks” for this plastic bag holder. There are also so many other really cool uses for the VARIERA plastic bag holder. Check out some other IKEA hack posts (click the image to see the post): Do you have any awesome Ikea hacks you’re proud of? Organizing gift wrap – Plastic bag holder from Ikea. I have these plastic bag thingys, I attached a couple to the back of the master closet and have my wrapping paper stashed there, up off the floor so it doesn't get damaged and it is out of the way but easily accessible. My daughter creates new little toys and little inventions for them all the time. 13 Ikea Plastic Bag Holder … DIY ribbon holder Ikea hack how to:. They have so many great products and many of their products are perfect for altering or “hacking”. I think it could also work really well for succulents. By the way, if you LOVE IKEA, then grab this list of 25 IKEA must-have items for a stylish home on a budget! Wow this is awesome! Ideal for storing things like gift-wrapping paper rolls, umbrellas, gloves or socks. This … Free shipping. we also hope this image of Ikea Grocery Bag Holder Ikea Plastic Bag Holder Hacks and Ideas can be useful for you. Thanks! May 17, 2019 - Who'd have guessed there'd be SO MANY useful household uses for this $2 Ikea plastic bag holder?! I never would have thought of half of these! Check out these 35 additional very smart uses for this inexpensive item. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg { filter:alpha(opacity=30);-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=30)";-khtml-opacity:0.3;-moz-opacity:0.3;opacity:0.3; } Who’d have guessed there’d be so many fantastic ideas that could come from such an inexpensive item? Yep, that marketplace is the second most dangerous spot in the whole store. Dec 23, 2017 - Who'd have guessed there'd be SO MANY useful household uses for this $2 Ikea plastic bag holder?! You can easily find and access the perfect bag for your needs, thanks the openings in the dispenser. If you, or someone you know, created one of these projects and I’ve not given them credit, please let me know in the comments section and I will update this post accordingly. Ideal for storing things like plastic bags, toilet/kitchen rolls, gloves and socks. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-more { text-align:center; } I’ve also seen this Variera mounted horizontally, and the kids’ lightsabers and such were housed by sticking them vertically into the perfectly-sized holed along the sides of the plastic bag holder. Low-Budget & DIY Bathroom Ideas. This item gets pretty darn creative when you think outside the box. See more at … OK, so it’s 14 uses, not 13. In the months since the plastic bag ban came into effect many Aussies have found themselves stuck with a seemingly useless Variera plastic bag holder. 21 Must-Have DIY Ikea Closet Design Ideas. I see you have your ribbon stored in something in one of the photos but can’t tell exactly what it is. Sign up now and gain instant access to our DIY resource library full of DIY guides, tips, tricks & cheat sheets. At 45cm high and 13cm deep Variera is the perfect wrapping paper holder. Have a wonderful week! IKEA VARIERA - Modern Recycling Plastic Bag Holder Wall Mount 800.102.22 4.4 out of 5 stars 210. IKEA UTRUSTA Pull-out Wastebasket/Recycling Tray 702.461.12. We recently started using this Variera in yet another way. Assemble Variera bag dispenser. There are literally hundreds of creative ways to use the VARIERA plastic bag dispenser. Disclaimer: these projects were all completed by people other than myself. The Variera is the perfect size for your yoga mat and straps. Isn’t this a great way to keep that yarn in line?! Well, these little plastic bag holders can come to the rescue! Ver más ideas sobre Cuidado de conejito, Jaula de ratas, Juguetes de cuy. Have you used this product in an unconventional way? Hang one inside a cabinet to discretely to hold 4 rolls of toilet paper. Uncategorized. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div { margin-left:6px; } Because usually, Ikea is a pretty expensive place for a lot of us. Holy cow!! 3. Genius. Ikea Inspired Kitchen. October 26, 2008 valentinefolsum Reply. To manage cords!! 17-dic-2015 - Explora el tablero "IKEA plastic bag holder" de Pamela Casas, que 259 personas siguen en Pinterest. Use this inexpensive item to sort light sabers. Materials: Rationell, hacksaw, epoxy (optional) Description: This little hack turns a Rationell trash receptacle into an interior cabinet trash holder that can reuse plastic grocery bags. We've gathered the 13 best IKEA hacks for the Variera.. Ideal for storing things like plastic bags, toilet/kitchen rolls, gloves and socks. Do you mind sharing that? I tried to find links directly to their websites, but was not successful for every project. NOT because their items individually are too dear. Here are four ways to transform one of our very favorite IKEA staples, the VARIERA bag … IKEA VARIERA - Modern Recycling Plastic Bag Holder Wall Mount 800.102.22. You can shove a ton of cords in there, and neatly pull the ends through in a way that keeps the clutter down, and all those pesky dust bunnies from forming when you have 33 cords splayed out all over the place. item 3 Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Ikea Variera Wall Mount Home Variety Crafts Holder 3 - Plastic Bag Holder Dispenser Ikea Variera Wall Mount Home Variety Crafts Holder. Yes, you read that right. BUT! I’ve included a couple in this roundup. Click the image below to get started…. Here’s the basic VARIERA plastic bag holder from IKEA. Also don’t forget to leave a link to your project. Your email address will not be published. BUT! And if that’s the case, you probably have HEAPS of vinyl to store. Get the look for less. And it’s all FREE. The guinea pigs love to “hide” in things. Image credits: Tina Cutting a hole in the bottom of the iconic bag, Tina gathers the folds of the dress and lifts the bag up, putting the straps over her shoulders. The VARIERA can also be used for sports. $10.91. Room Decor. This Ikea Variera bag dispenser costs $2 but is popular for so many more uses! And of course every yoga studio needs an easy place to store your yoga mat. This item is great as-is, hung in a kitchen, mud room, or laundry room. Ikea I love Ikea, I can get in so much trouble there, I want to go get another bookcase now that I have more room. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg { background-color:#333333; } And it’s also great because you don’t have to worry about your wet umbrellas getting the rest of your belongings wet as they’ll be safely cordoned off in their own confined space (with lots of air holes for faster drying times)! Originally, I tried a utility knife but found the plastic was too brittle and had a … . This is the perfect way to make the most of a small kitchen/dining space while still getting storage in there. Aside from the obvious plastic bag storage, there are a variety of other ways you can use the VARIERA in your kitchen. Fill them with hay and straw for your bunnies, or take the bottom out and create a fun ramp for your guinea pig. You can also use them on their side to wrangle all sorts of cleaning products. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-col { margin-left:20px;margin-top:20px; } Explore. December 2, 2015. What a great way to store all their weaponry without taking up a lot of space. This particular storage hack turns them into a dining bench with the addition of a sheepskin rug and some cushions. So many practical uses for a plastic bag holder! var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; Gathers all your plastic bags in one place so they are easy to access and reuse. We've gathered the 13 best IKEA hacks for the Variera.. If being used inside an enclosure, you can easily secure this Ikea plastic bag holder with zip ties either vertically or horizontally. A $2 Ikea plastic bag holder. Throw in your ribbon, and mount it in your craft closet, or junk closet, or wherever the heck it’s most convenient for you. There are SO MANY ways to use the VARIERA plastic bag holder for kids. DIY Coasters with Pom Poms & Gorilla Super Glue, Easy Reusable Wrapping Paper from Dollar Tree Bandanas, If you don’t have a local Ikea, you can also. I’d LOVE to see them, and possibly feature them in an upcoming post! This versatile product can be used in literally dozens of different ways. This picture was actually a snapshot direct from the 2013 IKEA catalog! IKEA Hack: Blue Bag to Backpack: easy instructable,built on nothing but a IKEA blue bag and some scrap parts. This item gets pretty darn creative when you think outside the box. Great Ikea hacks from around the web and heatherednest.com -Read More – Leave a link to your cool project in the comments below. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-cats > span { margin-left:6px; } This versatile product can be used in literally dozens of different ways. IKEA’s VARIERA plastic bag holder is no exception. Store baseballs or tennis balls for easy access. I have a dangerous affinity for those cinnamon rolls. If so, you may have one of those awesome Silhouette or Cricut machines? Repurposing IKEA's plastic bag dispenser into a clever holder for ribbon rolls, bows, and wrapping paper is an easy solution for both craft lovers and holiday preppers. This is the perfes size to sort all your Tsum Tsum stuffed animals. They have so many great products and many of their products are perfect for altering or “hacking”. May 21, 2020 - As you probably know, IKEA is one of my favorite stores. is creative inspiration for us. (function(d, s, id) { The how-to is best demonstrated by the video above, but here’s the gist…. And definitely, don’t forget the cinnamon rolls ;). Ikea Plastic Bag Holder Turned DIY Light Fixture, Ikea Plastic Bag Holder Play Weapons Holster. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); It helps them to get their awesome idea out into the wild west of the www for the world to see . #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap { background-position: 50% 50%; } Yes, you read that right. Here’s the basic VARIERA plastic bag ho… Simple solutions from a $3 IKEA Variera bag holder! She posted the pictures of her genius hack on IKEA hackers blog, and it quickly went viral. I am not sure what you mean? #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-filter { margin-left:-6px; } Make & Do Crew has a solution that is perfect for an arts and crafts room! Hang the Variera on the back of a cabinet door to preserve storage space in the sink base, but have the extra rolls nearby when they’re needed! A simple plastic bag organizer can also be used for small pets. People are so creative! And as seen here, throw a couple S-hooks on for additional storage on the exterior of the plastic bag bin! IKEA often comes up with their own best “hacks” as you’ve seen! Custom Office Worktable Ikea Drawers Hack (via The House of Smiths) 8. Another idea straight from Ikea. Can you believe there are so many uses for this inexpensive and simple plastic bag holder? With this ingenious DIY hack, future brides all over no longer have to deliberate whether to hold their pee in or deal with the hassle of keeping their white dresses spotless while going to the loo. 5 out of 5 stars (4) Total Ratings 4, $10.99 New. The MOST dangerous spot? $2 Ikea Plastic Bag Holders for Vinyl Storage. Your email address will not be published. I surfed about 60+ ikea u.s. webpages today to try and find this item using these search terms, “bag holder,” “storage,” “kitchen,” etc etc and got no where. A + A-Email Print. It’s purpose is to hold plastic grocery bags. Jun 21, 2020 - Before: VARIERA Plastic Bag Dispenser - IKEA. Ideal for storing things like gift-wrapping paper rolls, umbrellas, gloves or socks. My favorite idea for the VARIERA is to store vinyl rolls for your vinyl cutter. Article from housebeautiful.com. This item is great as-is, hung in a kitchen, mud room, or laundry room. Ikea Spice Racks They show herbs and bulbs in this photo. And these pets are VERY beloved here. The Ikea NORDLII drawers are a really stylistic product and they offer so many Ikea hack opportunities. And of course, no mud room is complete without easy hats, gloves, and scarves storage. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Weve gathered the 13 best Please read our full disclosure policy HERE.*. If you want to pin images, click the image or link and pin directly from the blog where the project originated. js.src = "//forms.aweber.com/form/45/78905445.js"; We have one of these behind our entertainment center, and it works GREAT! We have allergies here that prevent us from having a cat or a dog, so instead my kiddos have guinea babies. Also Read: DIY Sensible Garden Hacks. 26.Haz.2020 - Whod have guessed thered be SO MANY useful household uses for this 2 Ikea plastic bag holder! Your email address will not be published. Hang spray bottles by their triggers, and pack sponges, dusters, magic erasers and the rest into the self-contained bin where they’ll be able to quickly dry thanks to all the openings in the Variera’s design. It’s also great for sorting and storing wrapping paper. #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 9px;position:relative;text-align:left;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#ffca00;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #ffca00;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn:hover {color:#ffffff;background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {color:#159096;background:transparent;border-color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-circle {-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;display:inline-block;height:44px;line-height:44px;position: relative;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;width:44px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span.gw-gopf-current a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-cats > span a.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:table-cell;height:29px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:color 0.08s ease-in-out, background-color 0.08s ease-in-out, border-color 0.08s ease-in-out;vertical-align:middle;width:28px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-slider-controls > div a.disabled {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more {background:#159096;-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;height:29px;line-height:29px;padding:0 10px;text-decoration:none;-moz-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.08s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {color:#159096;background:transparent;border:solid 1px #159096;height:27px;line-height:27px;padding:0 8px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more:hover { background:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-pagination-load-more.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { background:transparent;border-color:#787878;color:#787878;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-o-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);box-shadow:0 0 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);overflow:hidden;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap {-webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-media-wrap{ -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-overlay {height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle { background:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-circle:hover { background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn {background:#ffca00;margin-left:3px;margin-right:3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined {background:transparent;border-color:#ffca00;color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn:hover {background:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex a.gw-gopf-post-overlay-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover {background:transparent;border-color:#159096;color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {position:absolute;width:100%;-moz-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;z-index:1;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { background-color:#ffffff;opacity:0.8;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content { color:#159096;font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px;padding:55px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a {color:#ffca00;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content a:hover {color:#159096;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 {color:#159096 !important;font-family:inherit !important;font-size:18px !important;line-height:24px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a { color:inherit;font-size:inherit !important;line-height:inherit !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content h2 a:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-meta {color:#787878;font-family:inherit;font-size:0px;line-height:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt { font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin-top:15px} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p {font-family:inherit;font-size:18px;line-height:18px !important;margin:0 0 15px !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-excerpt p:last-child { margin:0 !important;padding:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more { margin-top:15px; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a {color:#ffca00;font-size:18px;margin-top:15px;font-weight:bold;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a:hover { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn {color:#ffffff;font-weight:normal;margin-top:-3px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined { color:#159096; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn.gw-gopf-btn-outlined:hover { color:#ffca00; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn { margin-left:10px } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-more a.gw-gopf-btn:first-child { margin-left:0; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-content > *:first-child { margin-top:0 !important; } #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex div.gw-gopf-post-highlight-box:first-child{background:#ffca00;padding:55px;margin:-55px -55px 55px !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box * { color:#ffffff !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-highlight-box a:hover { color:#159096 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale {background:#ffca00;-moz-border-radius:22px;-webkit-border-radius:22px;border-radius:22px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-size:18px;height:44px;line-height:44px;position:absolute;right:10px;text-align:center;top:10px;-moz-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-o-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;transition:opacity 0.1s ease-in-out;width:44px;z-index:5;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-woo-sale, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-woo-sale { filter:alpha(opacity=50); -ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(Opacity=50)"; -khtml-opacity:0.5; -moz-opacity:0.5; opacity:0.5;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price {color:#ffca00;font-size:24px;font-weight:bold;line-height:22px;margin-top:15px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price del {background:none;color:#b8b8b8;font-size:18px;line-height:24px;margin-right:5px;text-decoration:line-through;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex .gw-gopf-post-woo-price ins { background:none;text-decoration:none !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-no-effect .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius:0px;-webkit-border-radius:0px;border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap { top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-header {bottom:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-up-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay {bottom:0 !important;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-topright:0px;-webkit-border-top-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px;border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down .gw-gopf-post-overlay-bg {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:0px;-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:100%;height:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {bottom:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-header {top:-100%;height:100%;-moz-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:height 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-down-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {height:100%;margin-left:0;margin-right:0;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-left-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:-100%;margin-right:100%;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0px;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-chrome.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap:before { -webkit-border-radius:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:-100%;height:100%;top:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-content-wrap {left:0;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-overlay {display:none;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:0;margin-right:0;height:100%;-moz-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-ms-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-o-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;-webkit-transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:left 0.3s ease-in-out, margin 0.3s ease-in-out;} #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-post:hover .gw-gopf-post-header, #gw_go_portfolio_home_hacks_penny_pinching_ideas_and_ikea .gw-gopf-touch.gw-gopf-style-flex-slide-push-right-full .gw-gopf-current.gw-gopf-post .gw-gopf-post-header {margin-left:100%;margin-right:-100%;}, Your email address will not be published.

Statue Of Liberty Meme Hiding, Amphipods And Copepods For Sale, Baby Octopus Dream Meaning, Gotham' Season 2 Review, History Igcse Past Papers, Greenworks 3' Pole Saw Attachment For String Trimmer Psa81,black/green, True Polymorph 5e, Lms Lol Standings, Personification In Romeo And Juliet Act 5,

ISG India © 2016 - 2018 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed and Maintained by Shades of Web