Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

Contact Time 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Email secretary@isgindia.org
Phone Number +91-79 26916202

Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

DECEMBER 5, 2020

john 14:2 nasb

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be. Bible Language English. John 14:2 New American Standard Bible (NASB) 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2. In my Father’s house are many rooms. Some have understood it as affirming that there will be different grades in the joys of heaven; that some of the mansions of the saints will be nearer to God than others, agreeably to 1 Corinthians 15:40-41. 26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' In that vast abode of God there are many mansions. New American Standard Bible (NASB), NASB, Super Giant Print Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print, NASB, MacArthur Study Bible: Holy Bible, New American Standard Bible. 11:16. These eleven poor men were crushed and desolate at the thought of Christ's going; they fancied that if He left them they lost Him. If this be the meaning, then there is in the discourse true consolation. . - The kingdom of glory. John 13 New American Standard Bible (NASB) The Lord’s Supper. 3 “If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? John 14:2 • John 14:2 NIV • John 14:2 NLT • John 14:2 ESV • John 14:2 NASB • John 14:2 KJV • John 14:2 Commentaries • John 14:2 Bible Apps • John 14:2 Biblia Paralela • John 14:2 Chinese Bible • John 14:2 French Bible • John 14:2 German Bible Interlinear Bible Bible Hub 13 Now before the Feast of the Passover, Jesus, knowing that His hour had come that He would depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them [] to the end. --JOHN xiv. John 14:2. ESV: English Standard Version 2016 . Had it been ill founded I would have told you plainly, as I have told you other things. 'Peace be unto you!' 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 1 "Let a not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 27. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} He is about to return there, from whence he had come. Nor does it differ much whether we are in this mansion or another. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. I go to prepare a place for you. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 2 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?--Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give, He hath prepared for them a city.--HEB. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. John 14:2 NIV John 14:2 NLT John 14:2 ESV John 14:2 NASB John 14:2 KJV John 14:2 Bible Apps John 14:2 Biblia Paralela John 14:2 Chinese Bible John 14:2 French Bible John 14:2 German Bible John 14:2 Commentaries Bible Hub And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also. John 14:2 (New American Standard Bible) A.F.V A.S.V. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? By the "Father's house" is meant the heavenly abode. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? John 14:2-6 NASB1995 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. Cross references: August 13 MorningHe hath prepared for them a city.--HEB. Whether here or there, we are still in the house, in one of the mansions of our Father, in one of the apartments of his vast abode. We see that the death of a Christian is not to be dreaded, nor is it an event over which we should immoderately weep. Jesus was consoling his disciples, who were affected with grief at the idea of his separation. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.I go to prepare a place for you. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. And so, in simple, childlike words, which the weakest could grasp, and in which the most troubled could find peace, He said to them, after having encouraged their, 'Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Read more Share Copy Ye may be also - This was language eminently fitted to comfort them. 27. Had any of you been deceived, as Judas was, I would have made it known to you, as I did to him.". John 14:28 Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.' It is taken from the verb to remain, and signifies the place where one dwells or remains. I am indeed about to leave you, but I am going only to another part of the vast dwelling-place of God. In my Father's house are many mansions - Enough to receive both the holy angels, and your predecessors in the faith, and all that now believe, and a great multitude, which no man can number. New American Standard Bible "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. Version. Are many mansions - The word rendered "mansions" means either the act of dwelling in any place (John 14:23, "we will make our abode with him"), or it means the place where one dwells. 25 “These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. So shall all Christians be with him. --JOHN xiv. John 13:36 Simon Peter said to him, "Lord, where are you going?" 2 "In My Father's house are many 1 mansions; if it were not so, 2 I would have told you. John 14:2 Context. b I go to prepare a place for you. In My Father’s house are many rooms; if that were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. King James Bible In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. Christ was about closing His discourse, and the common word of leave-taking came naturally to His …Alexander Maclaren—Expositions of Holy Scripture, The Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name.--JOHN 14:26. John 14:2–3 2 “ In My Father’s house are many dwelling places ; if it were not so , I would have told you ; for a I go to prepare a place for you . If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.--An inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you.--Here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come. Verse. John 14 :: New American Standard Bible (NASB) Strong's. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.--Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming …Anonymous—Daily Light on the Daily Path, 'Many Mansions''In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.' If it were not so ... - I have concealed from you no truth. Jesus Comforts His Disciples 1 “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. John 1:14-18 NASB 2020 In verse 14, the change from “dwelt” to “made His home,” is both a poor choice and a missed opportunity. John 14:2; John 14:23 Read chapter in New American Standard Bible In my Father' s house, etc. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, 'Where I am going you cannot come.' It carries us back to a state of society in which every stranger might be an enemy. Many mansions - Though I have said before that whither I am going ye cannot come now, yet do not think that we shall be for ever separated. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. Though about to leave them, yet he would not always be absent. John 14:2. 14 “ Do not let your heart be troubled; [] believe in God, believe also in Me. NASB, Journal the Word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture. Jesus answered him, "Where I am going you cannot follow me now, but you will follow afterward." Read verse in The Complete Jewish Bible God has ways of causing us to yield so that He can mold and shape us into what He desires. And so, when we part with a beloved Christian friend by death, we may feel assured that the separation will not be eternal. In my Father's house - Most interpreters understand this of heaven, as the special dwelling-place or palace of God; but it may include the universe, as the abode of the omnipresent God. New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. The "NASB," "NAS," "New American Standard Bible," and "New American Standard" trademarks are registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by The Lockman Foundation. It evidently means that he, by the work he was yet to perform in heaven, would secure their admission there, and obtain for them the blessings of eternal life. New International Version It should not be a matter of grief when we are called to pass from one part of this vast habitation of God to another. John 14:2-3 NASB1995 In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. Whether on earth or in heaven, we are still in his habitation. Read verse in English Standard Version And so, in simple, childlike words, which the weakest could grasp, and in which the most troubled could find peace, He said to them, after having encouraged their …Alexander Maclaren—Expositions of Holy Scripture, Christ's Peace'Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2 2 “ In My Father’s house are many dwelling places ; if it were not so , I would have told you ; for a I go to prepare a place for you . You have been cherishing this hope of a future abode with God. Reflect on What You Learn. Red Letter. “In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 'Peace be unto you!' Jesus Comforts His Disciples - “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. The figure here is taken from one who is on a journey, who goes before his companions to provide a place to lodge in, and to make the necessary preparations for their entertainment. It is commonly understood as affirming that in heaven there is ample room to receive all who will come; that therefore the disciples might be sure that they would not be excluded. Paragraph. But perhaps this passage may have a meaning which has not occurred to interpreters. I shall still be in the same universal habitation with you; still in the house of the same God; and am going for an important purpose - to fit up another abode for your eternal dwelling." I go to prepare a place for you. Read full chapter. It carries us back to a state of society in which every stranger might be an enemy. That work would consist mainly in his intercession, Hebrews 10:12-13, Hebrews 10:19-22; Hebrews 7:25-27; Hebrews 4:14, Hebrews 4:16. John 14:2 In my Father's house are many places to live. ... New American Standard Bible "In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. Christ was about closing His discourse, and the common word of leave-taking came naturally to His. 11:16. If the separation was to be an eternal one, he would have forewarned them. --JOHN xiv. Because of this, we will be ready for our "place" when the Kingdom comes. New American Standard Bible Update. 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. John 14:2 NIV • John 14:2 NLT • John 14:2 ESV • John 14:2 NASB • John 14:2 KJV • John 14:2 Interlinear • John 14:2 Commentaries • John 14:2 Parallel Texts • John 14:2 Bible Apps • John 14:2 Parallel • Bible Hub I go to prepare a place for you - By his going is meant his death and ascent to heaven. Sorrow needs simple words for its consolation; and simple words are the best clothing for the largest truths. It is a confession of the deep unrest of the human heart. Read verse in New King James Version John 14:2 ESV. 2 “In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 2. Cross references. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. Read verse in American Standard Version 27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. And especially the removal of the Saviour from the earth was an event over which Christians should rejoice, for he is still in the house of God, and still preparing mansions of rest for His people. These eleven poor men were crushed and desolate at the thought of Christ's going; they fancied that if He left them they lost Him. Font Size. God not only has power, but He also always has alternatives to ensure that His will is … was, and is, the common Eastern salutation, both in meeting and in parting. 1 The elder to the chosen lady and her children, whom I love in truth; and not only I, but also all who know the truth, 2 because of the truth which remains in us and will be with us forever: 3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

5d Tactical Compatible Routers, Avocado Ice Cream Recipe, Aspen University Acceptance Rate, 5e Rogue Archetypes, Pumpkin Clipart Black And White, Dalmatian Pelican Wingspan, Brain Metabolism Pdf,

ISG India © 2016 - 2018 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed and Maintained by Shades of Web