Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

Contact Time 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Contact Email secretary@isgindia.org
Phone Number +91-79 26916202

Indian Society of Geomatics (ISG) Room No. 6202, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad

DECEMBER 5, 2020

pantene nutrient blends bamboo review

Definitely a 10/10 product but then it is Pantene, which a GREAT brand & have GREAT products! I have very thin and dry hair and often won't even wear my hair down because of it but my goodness did this Pantene hair volume multiplier shampoo and conditioner work magic. Pantene Nutrient Blends with Bamboo Shampoo has zero silicones, parabens, dyes and mineral oil in it's ingredients. This volumizing, pro vitamin B5, antioxident, bamboo, nutrient infused, silicone free formula, leaves your hair looking full and shiny. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good shampoo that deep cleans without making your hair feel stripped or rough. no rinsing and style as usual. After just a few uses, my hair is visibly more lovely and has more shine than ever before . I used to use it years ago and thought yeah it was good. !just try it [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Discover treasures from around the world and new solutions to restore your hair with the nutrients it needs for healthy, beautiful hair … Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery I'm in love great job Pantene, I just bought more the other day it is my new go to shampoo making me feel more confident about my thin hair. However, after using Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier, I am telling you , I was beyond surprised by how great my hair actually looked and felt. Enjoy the breezy energizing fragrance and the light-as-air finish of the nutrient infused silicone free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. Made with bamboo root amplifying treatment, This leave in hair thickening treatment delivers immediately noticeable fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair in just one bottle. I had so much volume and life to my hair. I would recommend this Pantene Nutrient Blends hair volume multiplier to anyone who wants crisp, clean, soft, volumized hair. ], Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier Shampoo smells wonderfully fresh and leaves hair feeling clean. Introducing NEW Nutrient Blends. ], The shampoo had a really clean and fresh scent. Removes impurities while helping to protect your natural look -- gentle enough on hair for daily use. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. My hair is super fine so I am always looking for products that don’t grease. I recommend trying it out to anyone! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. See real customer reviews for Pantene Nutrient Blends Bamboo Hair Volume Multiplier Silicone Free Shampoo for Fine, Thin Hair, 9.6 OZ at CVS pharmacy. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2020. Overall, I would definitely use this product again. The world is our guide because inspiration comes from everywhere. i also have been complimented numerous time for how great my hair smells after using this shampoo. Castor oil, rose water, bamboo, jojoba oil, charcoal etc.) [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. I was surprised at how silky smooth this shampoo felt in my hair when washing it, and how soft and full it left m hair, once died and styled with no styling aids. 9.6 OZ, .6 lbs. By Brianna C. Harlan , KY. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2. Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2020. I used it along with the matching shampoo and not only did my hair smell amazing, but it also felt cleaner. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Pantene's bamboo is extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China's Fujian Provence. Unfortunately this shampoo and conditioner set completely dries out my long well maintained hair. Pantene nutrient blends hair volume Multiplier shampoo and conditioner with Bamboo plus intense Rescue Shots help limp hair feel lush and voluminous. ], I have been using the Hair Volume multiplier with Bamboo by Pantene for a week now. I like that it really penetrates my hair and scalp without leaving it feeling stripped or damaged. Item # 353845. ... this hair volume multiplier with bamboo/silicone free shampoo was love at first sight (smell), first thing I did upon arrival was unscrew the bottle cap to appreciate the scent, and ooooh my... the scent is absolutely hypnotizing to me.. it is fresh, feminine, sensual, it's like a very expensive fragrance for your hair. I then opted to try the Bamboo shampoo and conditioner set, which has not gone nearly as well. Experience Pantene’s nutrient infused thickening Treatment with a breezy energizing fragrance. It is not my favorite shampoo just because it doesn't lather up as well as other shampoos, but I LOVE the results. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. This page works best with JavaScript. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2020, Smells great, however the bottle busted open in the packaging and spilled all over the other items in the package (all natural bar deodorant) so now the items are covered in shampoo and conditioner, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2020. It literally leaves your hair smelling so good and feeling energized, adds volume & body to your hair that you can actually see in be proud of, and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth to the touch. I have already recommended it to my friends! Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! It also contains "a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidant and bamboo.". It is amazing that the shampoo and conditioner are silicone free. The package arrived damaged and the shampoo bottle was 1/3 empty for m a slightly unscrewed cap. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. I am now beyond happy and excited to have tried the new Pantene Volume Multiplier. For those who want fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair, Pantene NutrientBlends Hair Volumizer Thickness Multiplier Leave In Treatment is a great option. Pantene's bamboo is extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China's Fujian Provence. This specific style is getting hard to find locally so I took a chance ordering here, probably won't again. This is Pantene and if that is your thing you might like it. So far so good. Featured . Enjoy the breezy energizing fragrance and the light-as-air finish of the nutrient infused silicone free conditioner, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. ], If your looking for the tyoe of shampoo and conditioner that leaves your hair feeling clean, full and shiny then this product is for you. It looked nice and fluffy. Be the first to WRITE A REVIEW! The shampoo, Conditioner and leave in hair multiplier are incredible. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It has a good slip and feels silky while detangling my hair. Love this product!! It made my hair so lightweight, soft and it smelled amazing. AMAZING line. No buildup or heaviness! 3.7 OZ, .22 lbs. Pantene NutrientBlends Miracle Moisture Boost Rose Water Conditioner is just what you need to deliver soothing hydration for thirsty hair. Great for dry, damaged hair, This collection leaves hair looking full and shiny. That’s because the Pantene Nutrient Blends Collection is full of what you love and free of what you don’t. Made with Bamboo root amplifying treatment, This leave in hair thickening treatment delivers immediately noticeable fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair in just one bottle. All of those ingredients are unhealthy for someone with curly hair like myself, and probably not that great for anyone's hair in general. This extract contains B-vitamins known for their supportive properties. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Made with Bamboo extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China’s Fujian Provence. Find a variety. This works amazing for my daughter who has super oily hair and bad dandruff. Not great shampoo. Enjoy the breezy, energizing fragrance and the airy lather of the nutrient-infused silicone-free shampoo and conditioner with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo that leaves hair looking full and shiny. DISCOVERED & CURATED by Pantene’s worldwide team of scientists. ], Pantene Nutrient Blends with bamboo silicone free shampoo, by far has exceeded my expectations. Pantene hair volume multiplier with bamboo (silicone free) Shampoo gives my hair a lot of volume and it feels light and bouncy! Pantene Pro-V Blends Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo helps soothe and moisturize hair to give you the ultimate look—moisturized, petal soft hair. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. It was a good deal for full sizes but with so much product gone it makes it slightly more epxensive and took some time to clean up. Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier rinses clean to leave hair looking full and shiny. I loved the smell as well. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It's unique because it contains "0% Silicones, Parabens, Dyes, Mineral Oil." ], I've always been a big fan of Pantene products but I'm so surprised how well this actually worked. Plus, it's gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. I love the statements behind this product: 0% silicones, parabens, dyes and mineral oil, because really our hair needs none of that. See all details for Pantene Nutrient Blends Hair Volume Multiplier with Bamboo Shampoo and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This shampoo is made with Bamboo extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China’s Fujian Provence. Leaving it where I no longer had hair that was flat and oily. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars, as I do not think anyone would be unhappy using this shampoo! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pantene Nutrient Blends Hair Volume Multiplier with Bamboo Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack For Fine Hair at Amazon.com. PANTENE Shampoo and Conditioner: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Pantene NutrientBlends Bamboo Hair Volumizer Thickness Multiplier Leave In Treatment Top subscription boxes – right to your door. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The smell is amazing and the results are fantastic leaving her hair bouncy with volume and oil free that she can finally wash it every other day instead of every day! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I have babyfine, slightly oily hair, bought the bamboo volume shampoo and conditioner based on the description— big mistake! No fillers here! 12. As you enjoy the breezy, energizing fragrances, of this shampoos airy lather, you can literally feel it removing any dirt, pollution, and styling product buildup to the point where it almost feels as though it's a clarifying shampoo, therefor it is safe enough to use daily, as well as on color treated, or permed hair. I would recommend this product for all females, and the smell that lingers is appealing! My hair is so smooth and smells great! The scent is great and lasts well after my hair dried. Enjoy the uplifting fragrance and the rich lather of the nutrient infused sulfate free shampoo and conditioner with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and castor oil. Another line of high quality hair care from a reliable brand. I was finally able to wear my hair down and felt beautiful. It smells great, it doesn't dry my hair out, and it gives the perfect amount of volume without turning my hair into a poof ball. ], Pantene has done it again! This extract contains B … Enjoy the crisp, lively fragrance and the rich lather of the nutrient infused sulfate free shampoo, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and biotin. Smells amazing and cleans my fine hair without stripping OR weighing it down. and all products are tested by the world’s vitamin experts at the Swiss Vitamin Institute to ensure our new ingredients are nutrient-rich. Thank you Pantene for these products! In this collection, Pantene has explored new sources of nutrients from nature (e.g. 0% PARABENS, DYES, SILICONES. That's not going to stop me from buying in the future because not only did it make my hair really soft, but it still smells amazing the next day!! It also smoothed the frizz I had going on in the back. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Overall, I'm super bummed because I had high hopes after loving the serum and reading such glowing reviews across multiple websites. Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier featuring Bamboo Silicone Free Shampoo claims that it can remove dirt and oils that weigh hair down while returning body and fullness. I recently tried the Fortifying Damage Repair serum from the Nutrient Blends line and absolutely loved it. ], I think this product is great for people that dont want a product that ways your hair down. 59 reviews. The worst!!!! 18 reviews. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. For those who want fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair, Pantene nutrient blends hair volumizer thickness Multiplier leave in treatment is a great option. It is clear, has a good consistency and is easy to lather. This shampoo is gentle enough for permed and color treated hair so I recommend it for anyone in general with flat hair needing some volume, it's going to gently clean residue and you would absolutely love the refreshing scent! Eyes on this juicy and refreshing project – the outcome of an extensive and significant collaboration between Ditroit, Beeta and Grey NYC for Pantene by P&G. It acts like a magnet for impurities, but doesn’t dry like harsh cleansers. ], I have tried so many products to give my hair volume and this one is by far my favorite! Enjoy the breezy energizing fragrance and the airy lather of the nutrient infused silicone free shampoo, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. I received the Pantene Nutrient Blends Hair Volume Multiplier With Bamboo Silicone Free Shampoo to try out. This shampoo provides a great lather for everyday use. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I have long, thin, straight hair and this works magic for adding volume to my hair! Pantene — Nutrient Blends. Pantene Go Longer Protein Reconstruct Leave-In Cream is a leave-in conditioner infused with bamboo to help give hair added protection against hair fall caused by styling damage. Pantene NutrientBlends Bamboo Hair Volumizer Thickness Multiplier Leave In Treatment at Walgreens. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. This is by far the best shampoo I have ever used. This extract contains B … I myself have oily thin, flat hair and this amazing product left my hair feeling full and voluminzing. Which variety would you like to review? [This review was collected as part of a promotion. ... Go #Pantene!! She has normal to mildly thicker hair and she has a hard time lathering up and scrubbing her own hair and scalp (age 11). Shop Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Hair Volume Multiplier Bamboo Silicone Free Shampoo - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. It really removes dirt and oils from hair. Start your review of Pantene Rose Water Sulfate Free Shampoo! This shampoo and conditioner set allows her to be able to effectively wash, rinse and detangle her own hair! See 110 member reviews and photos. Very nice fragrance and the airy lather of the nutrient infused and of course silicone free shampoo, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. Its free of some harmful ingredients and that is what I think really helps with getting more voluminous hair.And It smells amazing .Definitely a product I would buy again and Im extremely grateful and really happy that I was chosen to try it and leave my feed back on this stuff. I highly recommend this product for those who need a decent amount of volume, have fine or limp hair, want some shape and volume to work with, and need a little wiggle room with a flat iron. This product is good for anyone that wants to stay away from harsh toxins such as silicone, while also giving their hair more volume and a soft texture. We never stop searching for new sources of nutrients and new hair secrets. from Ditroit Plus . Item # 353853 . Purchased at: Walmart. Pantene nutrient blends fortifying damage repair with castor oil Shampoo and conditioner dual pack delivers two ways to protect and fortify damaged or overworked hair. I have already been recommending to friends and family. It works wonders ! The shampoo lathers up so good and smells amazing !! It has such a clean smell to it and nothing artificial. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I love how it makes my hair smell and feel. My favorite shampoo and conditioner! These are hands down the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever bought in my life— turned my hair to dried up straw. ], The Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier Shampoo, like the Conditioner, is Silicone, Paraben, Dye, and Mineral Oil free, as well, and it also helps with Volume. Still could be your thing. Made with Bamboo extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China’s Fujian Provence. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ], This shampoo is absolutely perfect for me ! Plus, the formula is safe for chemically treated hair. Perfect, my daughter loves it...her hair always smells fantastic! Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Pantene may have the solution. I will definitely be purchasing this again. Fuelled by active Pro-V nutrient blends, tested by the Swiss Vitamin Institute, Pantene Go Longer Protein Reconstruct Leave-In Cream is designed to minimise hair fall, for thicker-looking healthier hair. You can apply to wet or dry hair with just adding a few pumps into your palm massage on to scalp . I hope P&G does not discontinue this Bamboo line of products. Micellar water has been prized as a skincare secret. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I am impressed by the quality of this Pantene product. Gentle formula leaves colored hair looking radiant. My hair is super soft and clean and it smells amazing. (60) 4.33/5 Bamboo extracted from bamboo shoots grown in China’s Fujian Provence. It's so drying that the serum can't even repair my hair overnight. After just one use of both Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier ft Bamboo, Silicone Free Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair was noticeably softer and easier to brush , plus there was NO heavy product residue feeling afterwards or any weigh down at all! We have tried every type of shampoo with no luck decreasing the oil in her hair! Its not overly drying and hasnt left much build up so far so thats great. ], Pantene Pro-V Nutrient Blends Hair Volume Multiplier with Bamboo Silicone Free Shampoo, is perfect for anyone with fine or limp hair, who is wanting fuller volume and shine. I use this in tandem with Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier Shampoo with Bamboo and Lus Brand Love Ur Curls All-in-one Step 3 Curly Hair for styling and I’ve had beautiful bouncy curls!! Trying to save money over more expensive shampoo in tough times bought it again. I usually get dry scalp after each wash but with Pantene, I didn't experience that at all. In my experience with this product, I thinks it's an alright shampoo. I definitely give it a thumbs up for not having silicones, but I am only giving 3 stars because it's still full of multiple sulfates, and it has artificial fragrance and alcohol. Looks like I'll be tossing these bottles and moving back to the salon brands. See all reviews and shop with confidence! I did not see any cons with this product at all. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020. It cleanses thoroughly while leaving my hair feel fresh and hydrated. Enjoy the breezy energizing fragrance and the airy lather of these nutrient infused silicone free products, with a blend of pro vitamin B5, antioxidants and bamboo. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2020. I loved using Pantene nutrient Blends hair thickness multiplier with bamboo leave-in treatment. I can’t even go one day between washes without it my hair getting SUPER greasy, even with no conditioner. Pantene Nutrient Blends Bamboo Hair Volumizer Thickness Multiplier Leave In Treatment, 3.7 OZ. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. The haircare wizards at P&G, the company behind the brand, have come with a clever new formula which, unlike many products, actually washes nutrients in to your hair, rather than stripping them out. I straightened my hair when using this and the conditioner and it still looked full and healthy. Nutrient-infused shampoo with a Pro-V blend of pro vitamin B5 and antioxidants. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Start your review of Pantene Hair Volume Multiplier Shampoo with Bamboo! Electrode, Comp-8ad7fe3a-884e-45ea-ae63-1c5f92b1926d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1c42a525-007-1762e645e4f5b7, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:34:58 GMT, Pantene Nutrient Blends Volume With Bamboo Shampoo - 9.6 fl oz, Cleansing shampoo designed to meet the needs of fine hair texture, hair that looks thin or falls flatRemoves dirt and oils that can weigh hair down, adding body, volume and fullnessShampoo for fine hair made with 0% silicone, parabens, minerals oil or dyesFormulated with bamboo from Fujian province, Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-13288ea6-4a3d-49d8-86c9-6887ce0a7a3e, DC-scus-prod-a4, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-25d54559-dcdb-4ba0-ada5-7c978f0d3b3a, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-61ac3ac4-007-1762e5c4e78b19, Generated: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 15:26:10 GMT.

Hp Elitebook Power Button And Caps Lock Blinking, Manuel Antonio Beach, Air Blower Pump, Tiger Butterfly Animal Crossing, Hxh Ost List, How To Harvest Mustard Seeds, Ragnarok Transcendence Vs Ragnarok Online,

ISG India © 2016 - 2018 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed and Maintained by Shades of Web